Sunday, July 12, 2009
Camp Its' that time of the year!!!!
Last week's camp went great! It always amazes me to see kids outside their normal environment. Camp's seem to do that for kids. Just by putting a little fun and excitement into their lives can open a door of opportunity for you as the adult to speak into their lives. I always get excited around camp time, even though it requires a lot of work, I know God always has a plan and a purpose. Usually there is one or two kids that kinda stick out. I don't know about you but I'm glad I serve a God that likes to have fun. Kids need to know God loves them and is not up in heaven waiting to thump them over the head when they mess up. Props to all who helped last week with camp. I know you are as blessed as I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment